All new drivers that start with Zoe's Female Driving School will recieve one to one tuition with all the support they need from the very first lesson.
New drivers will start off in a quiet area, and as your confidence builds we will progess to taking in different routes to accomodating your learning and building up to you having a full driving licence.
A relaxed and friendly enviroment will put new drivers at ease, so even nervous drivers need not worry.
Drivers will recieve a free pupil pack which contans a pupil log that covers all the driving areas that will be taught.
All Driving lessons are personally tailored to suit your individual needs and learning style.
If your looking to pass your test as soon as possible then this could be the course for you.
the hours can be arranged to suit you.
ie - after work at nights or maybe if your on shift patterns - before or after your shift.
The course allows you to do as many hours as you can fit in, to get you to test standard in a short time frame.
so if this sounds like the course for you then please give me a call me to arrange any personal requirement you may have.
Pass Plus - The scheme that gives you extra experience and a discount on your car insurance.
Once you have passed your driving test you can take the pass plus course.
This involves 6 hours of professional tuition in the following areas:
- Driving in town - Driving in town can be daunting: rush hour traffic, complicated junctions and traffic systems... learn the skills to deal with all these and more.
- All-weather driving. - Rain, fog, bright sunshine, snow and ice: find out how to drive safely in all the different weather conditions you'll face on the road.
- Driving out of town. - Country roads can harbour all kinds of hazards, from sharp bends and potholes to farm vehicles and animals in the road.
- Night driving - Dealing with dazzle, judging distance and speed, using your lights correctly - these are just some of the areas covered
- Driving on dual carriageways - To drive safely on fast, multi-lane roads you'll need all your skills of observation, concentration, anticipation and lane discipline
- Driving on Motorways - Motorways are like no other roads: learn how to drive on them safely and correctly under expert supervision